exhaust studs

can someone give me the lenght from cylinder head to cylinder head on a stock dp1600, i want to make sure that this other exhaust setup isnt messed up.

Reply to
Exille

or make sure my engine isnt messed up rather...

Reply to
Exille

man...it must be hard to measure something or maybe you guys just dont give a crap....

Reply to
Exille

...................Center to center of the upper exhaust studs for cylinders

1 & 3 is approximately 19 7/8 inches (505 mm). This is a direct measurement in my 37 deg F. garage and doesn't take into account the angle of my line of measure due to the staggered relationship of the cylinders opposite of each other. In other words, a true right angle measurement of the distance between the exhaust ports would be a little less.

............This isn't always the best place to get a quick response to this type of question. Participation goes up and down from one day to the next and nobody is obligated to reply to any particular request anyway.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hey, are your fingers broken? I did give a crap until you posted that, Massah!

Reply to
jjs

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:05:21 GMT, "Exille" ran around screaming and yelling:

i'm sure this will motivate *everyone* to run outside in the cold and dark and get a measurment for *you*....find one and measure it yourself...why do you *expect* everyone here to jump and run for you? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

haha, see what a bad attitude gets me? =P

Reply to
Exille

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:01:13 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@xyzzy.stafford.net (jjs) ran around screaming and yelling:

sometimes i really like John S.....LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:51:06 -0500, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

Tim, you are a better man than I am....with an attitude like this dude has, he can basically shit in one hand and wonder in the other.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.....................Just trying to demonstrate how nice it is to be nice. I'm too sensitive and compassionate to be mean and nasty like you.

LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers

No stock 1600's here :)

Jan

Exille wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

because many of us would :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:16:42 -0500, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

i am the same way in person so i will take your comment as a compliment....thanks...LOL j

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:20:27 +0200, Jan Andersson ran around screaming and yelling:

as would I, had i not seen the "follow up" message he posted right after i saw the original....i happen to have two engines sitting on the workbench.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

ooooh. Now a little to the left.... a little more... ahhh, good. Now kiss my other cheek.

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
Tim Rogers