Looking for a VW Webpage???

I can't remember the URL to a webpage from someone on here. The page started with a pic (drawing type) of a back of a VW Oval window. There was a great article about painting your VW at Home.

Anyone know the site??

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Tim Rogers

I own the domain v-uu.com [vee double u dot com] Think I can use it without getting sued but pissing off VWOA in the process ?? diane

Reply to
Diane Vee

That one should be ok. VWoA did not sue vwvortex.com.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman