F/S sand rail frame

I have a rolling sand rail frame forsale with IRS tranny and link pin front end. This is a 2 seater. I also have sheet metal for the floor, needs seats, electrical and lights. this is located in Burlington NC and I will let it go for a cheap reasonable offer.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

...any bets on whether he has a title for it? My bet is no.

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Honestly I have no clue about the title yet, I haven't even picked it up from the gentleman that I traded 71 super prarts for but I know its been on the road befor so I'm sure there is a NC title for it.

Reply to
Kafertoys

so did you own the 71 super parts, or is someone looking for stolen 71' Super parts?

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Its too bad I wish I had the 30 plus cars stolen from my holt st yard but all someone would have to do is go to mebane, NC and ask what kind of person Ricky liggins is and most people would tell you, you'll never meet worst scum.

but as I said it doesn't matter what I say its going to be taken as a lie by people that have small minds and won't come to find out the truth.

I'm very busy but would take the time for anyone that wants to come to the area and learn the truth.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

so, because someone supposedly stole from you, that gives you the license to do the same from others? I just want to get this straight on how your mind works.....

John

Reply to
John Connolly

oh puhleeeasssseee. You left over 30 remains of junk cars on Ricky's land for over a year after you were evicted....paying him absolutely no storage before he had to pay to have them hauled off. He *still* hasn't got all your junk that you left behind cleaned up. Since he hasn't been paid the back rent you owe....he has cut his losses and accepted that you are not likely to pay any part of the cleanup cost as well. Really Mario, it must be pleasant in your little world where everyone is screwing you, and the fact that you are ripping people off left and right is justified. As for "your" Holt street property there

*is* still one car there...my dunebuggy that I have paid money every month to ricky to store. He has even done me the service of chasing off the poeple you sent to look at it when you misrepresented it as being yours...and if you are smart you will not try and sell it again...because you *will not* like the reprecussions....take that any way you like.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

wrong I paid him every month and have checks to prove it. I even got some of the cars back from the guy that hauled them off.

he knew what kind of scum ricky was and after showing him the canceled checks worked out a deal were I paid him his towing cost.

anyone want to come and find out what I'm saying is the truth

I have never told anyone about it, you really have to be joking if you trust him.

Its so easy to type lies. I give anyone the oppertunity to come learn the truth. That on my part would be real easy.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys