FA: Which Classic Car Insurance?

I'm in NJ...

What are the different insurances available for insuring 'classic' cars? Any opinions which ones are better cost, coverage or features?

tia,

Mel P.

77 Std FI Bug & 70 Ghia Cabrio. (being assembled)

PARTS FOR SALE:

Mel P.

I am in NJ as well. Check out

Their program is pretty flexible and the rates are reasonable.

Tim

Mel P. wrote:

Reply to
The Guy

Reply to
paul horvath

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Someone hit your newly painted Bug>????

or you hit them with it???

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Reply to
Ben Boyle

glad to hear it is almost fixed....also nice to know that it was an easy deal with the insurance...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Thanks for the positive feedback about Hagerty's claims processing. I have four of my seven "babies" on a Hagerty policy. Never having had a claim with them, I wondered about their claim handling.

After my experience with the price gougers, and lousy claims processing, at State Farm, it is gratifying to learn about a positive experience with an auto insurance claim.

Tim

Ben Boyle wrote:

Reply to
The Guy