fenders for my vert?

anyone around NC/SC with a couple of rear fenders for a T-1 1968 to 1972 ? Would love OEM metal cuz the after market on it now are crap. The slots for bumber brakets are in different and wrong places. Going to be redoing the body work on my vert this winter. They need to be in great shape ...

Thanks Sam

sameaddy at yahoo dot com

Reply to
samjr

...if you have cash, I'm sure Mario would be more than happy to pull a set off of one of his customers cars...

....Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

no but I believe I have a set on a parts 68 beetle I have. And I'm in central NC. E-mail mail me for more details.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys