Frankenbug

It was a common trick to put an ACVW engine in the earlier BMW motorcycle frame. It worked best with the Earls front swingarm rather than a tube front end.

The thing ran hot, forced the rider into an uncomfortable position, handled like shit, a total waste of effort.

Reply to
John

That don't sound good or fun. Good thing I just bought a new mule instead.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Fords built in the 30's an earlier had lots of wood in them.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

VW's worked on by Mario have lots of bondo in them.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I'm pretty sure the first beetles had wooden floorboards.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson