Fresh pearl white, oh yeah.

It's done, I did my first actual paintwork and I think it looks pretty good. Way more work that I though it would be, but the results are rewarding though getting there was frustrating. I used Centari AE w/hardener mixed to L87. Some fisheyes, a little peel, and 2 runs, but not bad anyhow. The shell now awaits....

-Chip

Reply to
Chip

Looks good!

If this is your first paint job you should be mighty proud! Not bad at all, the orange peel is hard not to get, over do it and you get runs...

Good on you!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

That looks really good!!! A bit of colour sanding should sort the orange peel. Remember to show us pics when you complete the body!

Reply to
Howard Rose