FS: 65 Beetle - Atlanta

Hello

I still have a '65 beetle for sale in the North Atlanta area. I have reduced the price considerably because I have some other projects I would like to pursue. I will take 3200 obo for the car. The beetle is in mostly restored condition. It is not quite a show car, but would make a very nice, clean driver. The car has what I believe to be the original (rebuilt ~2 yrs ago)1200 engine and is still 6 volt. I completely disassembled the car for painting and then reinstalled new window rubber, headliner, interior,etc. The car still needs rear shelf carpet and perhaps a trunk liner and repair to the passenger fender ding. The car was originally painted by Doug's VW service in Cartersville, GA and I'm sure he could make quick work of the repair. I assure you that is not bondo under the paint...he used a brown colored primer. Bring a magnet when you come to look at the car. The car is mostly rust free. You can view pictures of the car at:

I can be reached at (770) 458-1579, or you can email me at snipped-for-privacy@a-m-d-inc.com. Thanks for looking. John in Atlanta

Reply to
John Kempke