full fuse box.

I have a '78 westy that I've added some gauges and other misc things requiring 12v to. My fuse box is a mess and I now what to add two more gauges (for my batteries). What is the best thing to do? Add a second fuse box and split things up or is there a replacement fuse box that I can install that has enough room for all my gadgets?

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Pineau