Funfest in Effingham

Planning to leave midwest Illinois Friday about 2:00pm taking the first road trip in my recently aquired 71 Westy. Can anyone tell me where they are camping as we'd love to spend some time with other VW people. I'm also looking for a pair of doors for my 65 beetle in anyone has any they would like to bfing along. I missed last year due to a nasty dicorce. (got to keep my beetle and my dog:) ) and looking forward to meeting people this year. If anyone knows of any caravans or camp get togethers please let me know? Peace :). Stephen

Reply to
slpfifer

Also needing an air cleane assembly if anyone can fix me up.

Peace, Stephen

Reply to
slpfifer