OT(?) Aircooled powered

Ever seen one of these before?

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

I remember years ago, when I was a kid in Denhaag, I had a summer job and their fork lift had a bug engine. Didn't think too much of it at the time.

As a side note, those forks would make a nice mechanism for doing body off restores, huh :)

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Funny you mention that. I did lift ánd fit the body with a (electrical) forklift. A perfect tool i might say.

Roger

Reply to
bug '59