Get your car washed here!

I can only imagine what you told them to do shag...

Reply to
dragenwagen

try the commands 'wash the car', 'drive the car', 'wreck the car'

Reply to
masqqqqqqq

I only asked them to blow the car dry. :-)

Reply to
Shag

I can't.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Aren't those the same thing? It's 3 blondes after all ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Aren't those the same thing? It's 3 blondes after all ;)

Jan

Those commands are all well and good, but how about.....be quiet...don't spend my money....get me a beer....clean up all those empty beer cans on the floor next to my recliner. :o)

Reply to
Bill Berckman

What would they do if you ask them to drive stick?

Reply to
Remco

Ask them to Vaccum. Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

commands

Jan Andersson

Reply to
masqqqqqqq

not to get off topic here, but what year is that car? I notice the turn signals in the bumper instead of on the fenders, that's throwing me.

Reply to
masqqqqqqq

i'd say mexibeetle....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Busman

Or late model European, the last Superbeetles came with the indicators in the bumpers...

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg