Ghia gas heat

All, I recently bought a gas heater for my Ghia. It came with everything except the duct to the interior. Boy, does it heat up my garage! Could domeone please email me photos of the duct work from a gas heater in the trunk to the inside of the car? Failing that, could someone offer a suggetion on how to fabricate one? I was thinking of connecting it with 2" flexible heating duct to my windshield vents. If I do it right, it will go up thru them AND down to the floor vents. Thanks, C Hastings

74 Ghia Vert "MaryEllen"
Reply to
C & A Hastings

Oops, I meant to say, it's the Eberspracher heater, a BN2 I think. Thanks again, C

Reply to
C & A Hastings