RJ Squirrel....MIA???

Last I heard he went bike ridng in NC. IS he alive or being held hostage in Iraq???. Always enjoy his informative posts.

"Wild" Bill and "Blondie" Tucker

President and First Lady Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, FLorida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, "Blondies' Car"

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

Sorta wondered the same myself, must be one long ride...

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Just looked at his latest post...................it was on 6-26, and he said a "longish" cycling trip................Should be back soon I'd think. Can't keep the heart pumping without VW's after you get the fever.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®