Gone for over 2 years....did I miss anything?

If you ask anyone else here, you should give Jan your condolences for being stuck with me. :)

Welcome back.

K.

Sneaks wrote:

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Shuddup dillweed, nobody asked you

:)

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

KIDD.....jan is getting grouchy at me again......get him...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Jan :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...."here he is, here he is"....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

........it's the post that never ends.....it goes on and on my friends.....

Ken (aka lambchop)

Reply to
JuneauBug

Jan! You've been a very bad boy! Go to my room.

K.

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
Kidd Andersson
8D

Jan

Kidd Anderss> Jan! You've been a very bad boy! Go to my room.

Reply to
Jan