regulator: sparks flew

I was pulling out the back seat, and some metal came in contact with the regulator, it was dark, and all I saw were sparks. The generator light stays on now while the engine is running, and all the fuses look fine. It seems to me that I fried my regulator, but is there a possibility that something else went wrong as well? Thanks.

Reply to
Tell

Probably the regulator.

To be sure, do the tests outlined on my web site: "How do I test my Generator?"

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim