Hacked

guess the newsgroup got it bad!

Reply to
vwluvrs

tricky

Are you implying that a newsgroup could be hacked?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

It's generated by a fellow named Hipcrime or his friends using a program called newsagent. Most good newsadmins have long since learned to block such drivel. I'm using the free Individual.net (previously known as cis.dfn.de) newsservers and haven't seen any of it. You could do the same.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I'm not seeing any of it this time either. (Earthlink)

Reply to
Mike64Bug

Not amused.

Reply to
jjs

Thank God I'm not seeing it. Must be some more of that HipCrime or the Sober.I virus that's going around.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

oh I see now. my server just got hit too ! (ntlworld) It seem quite clever !

Rich

tricky wrote:

Reply to
tricky