have to choke to start car

Just asking if just taking out the carburetur, and cleaning up is as simple as it seems.

Reply to
Walter Awana

yes-

Shaggie

Yes, It's not that hard. I just did my first carb rebuild, and it was pretty straight forward. Get yourself a carburetor rebuild kit which will supply you with new gaskets, washers, and diaphrams, etc, along with an assembly diagram. Just take it apart one thing at a time and lay the pieces out in the order you removed them, keeping related parts together. Then clean, replace, and reassemble in the reverse order.

Reply to
greg edmonds