He's BAAAACK...sort of OT

Don't recall if this was posted before, but everyone's favorite Disney bug is bag and updated for the new millenium.

Mike

Reply to
Mike C.

I wonder how many Bugs they destroyed making that one? Looks like a cute movie though......

Mac

Reply to
Mac

On the front page - what headlights has he got ? which year ?

I am making a Herbie copy - ish To sell when the film comes out over here. (uk)

(dont like to miss an opportunity ! )

Rich

Mike C. wrote:

Reply to
tricky

Cute.

I guess VWoA doesn't mess with Disney -- are they scared of them? :)

"Where does a 600 pound gorilla sit??? -- ANYWHERE he wants to!!"

Reply to
Remco

style glass bubble headlights.

Reply to
fred67bug

I thought it was a 74 ? Dont know where I got that Idea from.

Will have to track down a copy of the vid !

Rich

fred67bug wrote:

Reply to
tricky

Check out the steering geometry just after it jumps off the upsidedown

4*4....

(The download just happened to hang..)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Yeah, I wondered about that!

Reply to
Red Bug

To bad we'll never get to see the same car land. That could have been interesting to say the least!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg