HELP! Installing Baja rear bumper

I am out in the driveway trying to install this baja rear bumper right now and I am sorta confused. I know the bottom needs to be attached to the trans mount bolts (the big 20mm bolts) but those are 12" apart and the bumper tubes are 13.5" apart....meaning I need to use the flange offset to spread them..BUT I have another bolt, a smaller headed engine mount bolt in the way of that....whats the deal? what do I do?

I would love DETAILED pics of how it is all supposed to look under there...

Reply to
GusDaDog