help me before tomorrow with question..

ok so i am going to buy/tow a 77 westy tomorrow and we noticed on one of the pics that it looks like the gas pedal is down all the way to the ground. what could this be? the engine is out of it right now.. could that be it? please help thanks

Reply to
THAT FUNKY MONKEY

ok so i am going to buy/tow a 77 westy tomorrow and we noticed on one of the pics that it looks like the gas pedal is down all the way to the ground. what could this be? the engine is out of it right now.. could that be it? please help thanks

Reply to
THAT FUNKY MONKEY

Sounds reasonable. Since there isn't anything for the cable to be attached to, it might be down all the way. That would seem to say that any return spring at the pedal is overcome by anything catching the cable in the engine compartment... not something to worry about unless the cable is rusted in the tube, which seems unlikely. Good luck.

Reply to
KWW