PING: Shagmeister...

hey shag, shoot me an IM sometime this weekend...i haven't seen you signed on to AIM lately, and you seem to not check your junk email account, so maybe you will see *this*... thanks J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:21:07 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I changed my screenname on AIM... Do you have people blocked from seeing you online unless they're on your buddy list? My new screenname is Enoch1967.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:47:23 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

actually yes i do....what the hell does "Enoch1967" mean? how gay is that...LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:56:44 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Enoch was the name of the Sleestack from the future on the show "Land Of The Lost" who was smarter than all of the other Sleestacks, and

1967 was the year I was born. *NOW* does it sound gay to you? Oh, wait a minute... Nevermind. heh heh

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 14:10:48 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

man that is screwed...hell *NO* it isn't gay....i thought of that very same show and sleestack...but i thought "nah, that can't be it"....LOL...maybe we are both losers? (but you definitely ain't gay, because i kinda got the name...LOL) anyway, i added your new name.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 03:26:53 GMT, "Scott H." left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Oh snap! I'd forgotten all about the closing theme. That little sound at the end of it really just "brought it back" for me. Freaky.