New VW Bus of a different sort.

I saw that someone posted a link to this on STF. The folks in Japan are converting a Suburu 360 into something that looks like a bus. I have never seen anything quite like this. Take a look at this link. The writing in in Japaneese, but you can see the pics.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Now, that was cool !!

J.

Reply to
BergRace

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m15.aol.com: .

Just think of all the stares when you show up at a VW show in one of those.

Reply to
insanitize

If VW could produce this vehicle and sell it in the price range of a New Beetle, it would be one of the hottest selling vehicles in the U.S since the original Ford Mustang. Put doors on both sides (like the Honda Element) and offer it in bright colors. The young folks (and probably old too) would love it. Bill Berckman