Help Troubleshoot Rear Window Defroster

Just to follow up (since I started this mess), I've ordered a rear window defogger from JC Whitney. I'll post my opinions once it's installed this weekend.

Larry '71 SB - "Herman"

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

Right a properly working battery, charging system and voltage regulator should run at 14.1-14.4V. The battery will drop to around

12.6V only after the engine is stopped. -

Jim Adney

The fan style, or the glue on heater strips?

-

Jim Adney

The fan style, Jim. I just received it yesterday, and hopefully will be able to install this weekend. I have a speaker tray behind the backseat that should hold it perfectly. Doesn't look to cheesy, right out of the box. Heavy guage wiring with a nice toggle.

Larry '71 SB - "Herman"

Reply to
Larry St. Regis