Hey Shaggie...

:-)

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars and email on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

My computer sucks. For some reason I'm unable to view that movie. :-/ I'll try to check it out on a work machine tomorrow.

Reply to
Shag

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Man, I can't *believe* he didn't break something!

Reply to
Shag

The link does not work in Safari...

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

You haven't installed the OS X version of Windows Media Player yet... When you do that, it plays just fine.

You might also want to go get the FLASH and REAL player files too!

Reply to
Red Bug

Actually I have, Safari did not start the download, tried Camino, started the download but VLC would only play the sound. Did a "Open with" and choose Win media player and it showed ok.

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Okay, but it's odd that it didn't auto-launch WMP for you.

This program might help you get things back on track:

Reply to
Red Bug