Hi performance engine - Where to learn?

Hi Ramva!

I'm decided to learn hoy to build an engine myself. I have already read all of ACN technical guides along with superbeetles.com restoration and technical libraries. Now I'm deciding whether to buy all of bug me videos or just some of them. Are there any other websites that show the right way to build a Hi perf engine? How do I check if my case is ok to use?

TIA, Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Hot vw's has a magazine you can order, I found it interesting. All about performance engines II.

David

I suggest the cal-look group. - DB

Reply to
DB

I can't find any cal-look groups here.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

"Karls Vladimir Peña" wrote

Also, you might want to check out the `VW Speed and Drag Racing' forum here:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Hey Scott, I heard you hang out at shoptalkforums and that you had a tidbit of information for me that I could use in a current um... discussion... ;-)

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

"Shaggie" wrote

Hehe ... yes, I do pass through there occasionally. I plead the 5th on the rest.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

I suggest hanging around here and asking lots of questions.

There is no *one* source that would have ALL of the info required.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I think I'm already doing that. :-)

Thanks Jan

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:53:33 GMT, "Scott H" ran around screaming and yelling:

hehe..thanks buddy... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Watch those ads you read in magazines. All they want you to do is buy.

Now if those mags support themselves with advertising revenue, as they do, and to keep they're supporters happy, you can be pretty assured you won't get "the truth" from their articles.

Reply to
David Gravereaux