Hoover Bit

Mr. Hoover has inspired yet another mfg:

Scroll down

Reply to
John J

Actually from here:

John J

mfg:

$15 bucks is a steal for that part. It took me a couple hours to fit mine and if you're not tooled up to precision cut metal(I wasn't) or rivet (same here) you have to go borrow tools to make it. It takes two different sizes of angle stock to manufacture the part and you have to buy a whole bunch of it at the home depot/lowes, enough to probably make a dozen of those things if you have the patience to turn them out.

Chris

Reply to
halatos