I.D. help

I have a bug engine in a track machine . Limited access unless I pull the motor . I tried the dealer first but they said they can not help me . Really I think they just did not want the bother . Picked up a generic VW bug manual . So far no help identifying what year I have . On one intake runner was the number

113 129 701AG So does anyone have a site I can look at to find out the year ? I need to order new points , condenser , plugs , wires etc . Thanks Ken Cutt
Reply to
Ken Cutt

Ben Boyle