I was going to stay away but was caled back

one of the freaks here followed me to a sailing fourm and begged me to come back here.

I new you would miss me but i figure it would take more then a day.

well to keep you up to date things are going great at the shop I figure there will be a few new show winners come spring, keep and eye on my webshot page for the ongoing restorations. there definitly a shop full.

I'm still waiting to see what the new name for this fourm is

Reply to
Kafertoys

Try to spell at least one or two words correctly in your next post. You really and truly are borderline retarded, aren't you? Nevermind. I don't need you to answer that question.

Reply to
Shag

So, once you buy the shitty old trailer where are you moving it to?

Reply to
captain.montreal.888

Hey Mario...Word has it that the current possessor one of your signs, Lee, is going to be down in NC this weekend and will be looking for a new sign from your place. You better get Sherry out there to scare him off.

Reply to
Neil

It sounds like your condoning this.

Remember what ever is stolen or damaged is paid for by my customers.

Reply to
Kafertoys

So whatever is paid for by your customers is either stolen or damaged. No argument from me.

Reply to
Remco