75cc T1 Engine

A little something for the kid(s)?

J.

Would be cool to have a lawnmower powered by this, or even a moped??

Reply to
P.J.Berg

This is cool too.

Back when I was a kid I wanted to make a V8 out of 8 Honda 50cc engines. It sure would have been fun... Someday I may do that with a 8 4 stroke weedwacker engines. I don't know how much power it would make but I'll bet it would sound great.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Yes it would be cool on a moped or small go kart that is shaped like a Beetle! ;-) BUT replacement parts might not be fun to buy! lol

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1