Idle

Got my engine back in today. The oil leak is gone and now the only quirk I have to fix is the idle. When I start it cold, 70 degree day, I can turn the idle set screw out pretty far for a nice idle. But as the car warms up and the choke open all the way I have to have the idle screw way in to keep it idling. After its warms up and the idle is good if I let it cool down and then restart it the car has WAY to fast an idle. Its idling so hi that I can put it in 2nd gear and it will go about 25 with my foot off the gas. Once it warms up it idles just fine. There has got to be something wrong to need to idle that fast when first started. HELP! Doug

Reply to
DougnKaren