Brosol throttle gap setting?

Hi,

Just got an as new Solex Brosol carb to fit to my 1300 SP, it's a 30/31. I'm wondering do you have to set the throttle valve gap like on the Solex 34? I notice the throttle plate has a hole in it, so does this act as the idle air supply instead? Also, I notice the main jet is a 120 which seems a bit small as the original spec is 125...does the idle jet compensate for this?

TIA

--Steve

Reply to
Phatman

You have to set them up, including the jetting. The 120 main, 50 idle is how these are found in the box. It's pretty close to what a 1500SP should require.

For tuning procedures, check out;

Raymond T. Lowe

Reply to
Raymond Lowe