Interesting Ignition Revelation

I like the 009 as you guys know. I tell myself that it is not just to piss some of you off but at my age who knows. I've made it work great with all carbs except on the bus which still has a hesitation but I will get that right when the weather gets better. Throw the points away though as you can feel the difference with the electronic systems but keep a 009 with points as a back up wraped up in the car just in case you have problems. I keep a spare in my puma luggage area with the tools. Just my opinion of course.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

i do help out, and do not get my panties wadded up when someone corrects something i post that is wrong....not being self-righteous, just doing my part to make sure people actually get the answers they need...

hell i could nail em all before it shifts to second gear...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani