Interesting Reading in Automobile On-Line

I will leave it for the *experts*

vwluvrs

Freddy

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

"Why would you restore it? It's ugly. And all the research in the world won't make it beautiful."

This is kind of a bitch writing the article. I think the car looks sweet. kinda VW meets Caddillac. As for ugly, i have seen much worse restored to original condition. And considering this is a one only car It probably plays a major role in Volkwagen history. I say more power to you and good luck on the search.

Jeremy

Reply to
Elwell