Ironic

Oh and "isn't it ironic" (had to say this since I was just staying next to Alanis Morissette) I also see a thread that states a restoration will cost
around $17k. And I still don't hear of any show VW's comming out of buringt on where I know there are more vw's then anywhere else I've seen on the eas t coast.
I see people on the samba are now whining about West coast classics.
Heres something you also might find ironic I gave the shop away and everyth ing I owned in it away to the guys that took it over ,tools 4 cars and all the parts and yet they still could do what I did.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You lost me. Gave the shop away and the FNGs _can_ do everything _you_ did?
April fool's?
Chris
No april fools joke I really gave it all away. As I said I had cars winning at every show and was tring to help any Air cooled VW owner in any way I c ould. It was not for the money but the love of what I could do with the car s but because of the whinners that wouldn't even come to the shop to see th e quality of My work that lead to death threats where I was worried I might have to kill some one in self defense I just gave the shop and everything needed to opperate it away. I could have sold everything but figured the wo rk could continue if they had everything needed. I even cleared everyone of the charges that anyone owed me and told the new owners to start off fresh with a dozen good customers.
wrote in message

LOL!
Hey Chistine did you hear about my last restoration project, cost the guy more then a quarter million. Im still having a great life, hows it treating you?
Oh Chistine I should thank you, I'm sure all the tax money you pay the state of VA pays part of the special treatment the state gives me when I travel through. They stop traffic to give me the right of way.
Now you have to think thats ironic.
wrote in message

LOL
Come on christine I am sure your smart enough to know I am not lying about some as ironic about that.
wrote in message

The irony is that you question my intelligence in a statement that shows you how functionally illiterate you are.. Good job! I gotta hand it to you, at least you spelled that terribly tough name "Christine" correctly this time(you realize any attempt at an "insult" from someone like you is laughable, correct?).... as I said before "LOL"... fits perfectly.
Hey just make sure you have paid your taxes, because I'm about to come through.