Beutler Sports Car

I was reading a car related book called the Encylopedia of Sports Cars. Wa s reading about a car called the Beutler. They were a Swiss coachbuilder.
They did some work for Porsche and used some VWs and related parts in creat ing their vehicles. The book said that they also built a 4 door VW Beetle. This would have been an oval window at the time.
If interested in reading, here is a link I found on the internet about them .
http://www.sportscardigest.com/cars-for-sale/pure-blood-1959-porsche-356a-b y-beutler/

Bill B., you can read? 8-/
xD
You still got your '67 bug? :)
Alvin in AZ
On Saturday, April 6, 2013 10:45:39 PM UTC-4, Bill Berckman wrote:

Was reading about a car called the Beutler. They were a Swiss coachbuilder. They did some work for Porsche and used some VWs and related parts in cre ating their vehicles. The book said that they also built a 4 door VW Beetle . This would have been an oval window at the time.

em.

-by-beutler/
Hi Alvin:
Yep I learned to read a while ago. :o) Sold the 67 a few years back. Would like to get another one sometime in the future. Am driving a Honda Elemen t for my daily driver now. Not German or aircooled, but a decent vehicle to haul the bike and other stuff around. I got the semi-rare AWD/5speed model .