JS...are you anonymous

i think you are....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I dinna understand, Chris.

sorry js...keep forgetting we have two..."J" was the one i was refering to.... what year fiero do you have? (don't have any interest what so ever in the snake, but like fieros pretty well....88's in particular)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

no, no fiero's for me....but i do love the 88's....they finally got the car "right" on the last year!...no offense to the older models, they just didn't measure up suspension and handling wise to the 88's...(new suspension based on a nice lotus design)....careful, i believe the 84's are the ones that earned them the nickname "FIRE-ero".....will get a fiero some day to toy with....

your overly rich mixture in your super should not becaused by the distributor...that is carb adjustment/problem.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani