KG Wipers

What is the correct length for a 70 KG? I looked in the manual w/o success and the 11" ones I installed look short.

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

Beetle used 11" wipers, not sure on the KG.

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Mel, I just went out to the garage and measured some I just pulled from a 71 KG Cabriolet. They were 11and 1/8 inches long. Eric 62 Ghia 68 Bug

Reply to
Stutzsr