restoration of 1975 super beetle-please help!

Hello everybody from the Olympic city of Athens! I have a 1975 super beetle,and I am in the final stage of restoration.Everything is ready and in place, except the original VDO clock on the dashboard.Unfortunately, the cover and glass is broken.. Can you please tell me where to find another VDO clock,or how to fix my old one?

Thanks in advance, Tommy

Reply to
Tommy

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:54:40 +0300, "Tommy" scribbled this interesting note:

A quick search on Google turned this up:

Hope this helps.

John Willis

Thanks for your help John, although I was looking for something more specific..

Reply to
Tommy

Try Ebay motors. That's where I found a great VDO tach for my 73 Beetle.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

I did man, unfortunatelly no luck! :)) thanks anyway..

Reply to
Tommy