King of Ramva

Since I just got on Google, I found they have newsgroup stats. Looks like Jan is still the King. It has top monthly posters as well as top all time posters. (See Below)

This month's top posters

75 snipped-for-privacy@rocketcom.mail 61 snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net 32 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 32 snipped-for-privacy@handmade-f9.co.uk 30 snipped-for-privacy@nls.net 28 travist67 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 23 snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net 22 snipped-for-privacy@removetheobviousadelphiadot.net 21 snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net 20 snipped-for-privacy@stny.rr.com

All time top posters

10547 snipped-for-privacy@rocketmail.com 6355 snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com 5240 snipped-for-privacy@stny.rr.com 4929 snipped-for-privacy@aol.computer 4888 snipped-for-privacy@aol.com 4433 snipped-for-privacy@nls.net 4399 snipped-for-privacy@sonera.fi 4352 snipped-for-privacy@stafford.net 3813 snipped-for-privacy@sisna.com 2899 max snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
Bill B.

If you use the UK version of Google, even from the US, you can see the messages in the traditional USENET format, including the complete e-mail addresses (bogus or not). I don't know if the same statistics are readilly available, but I think it's easier to read.

Try

or

tedb

Bill, for a correct all time post count, you also need to search my messages from the time when I used the following emails:

snipped-for-privacy@telebox.fi snipped-for-privacy@tele.telebox.fi snipped-for-privacy@tele.fi snipped-for-privacy@sonera.com

;)

Jan

"Bill B." wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...................HOLY SHIT !!!!!

.....I'm number 3 all time. And it's inevitable that I'll eventually achieve God-like status when I surpass the now dormant John Henry..........LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I'm sure Jan is # 1. As he pointed out, that list is sorted by e-mail address. I've had 5 since 1993, which are not reflected in those #s.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Hehehehehehe

You still have a bit more to post to reach me ;)

Ahh, the quality of my posts.. that's a whole different story

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yea, you must be near the top 5?

You used the sisna.com address for a long time.

Jan

John C>

Reply to
Jan Andersson

but then again you have to consider VW content, or any useful content for that matter... how many replies just include LOL, or LMAO, or ROTFLMAO by Jan? is he King or the courts jester?

399 results for rotflmao 268 results for rotflmao jan 3,490 results for lol jan

Just kidding Jan... LMAO... : ) anyone who has contributed or stuck around over the years knows who the die hards are. I guess I don't post that much... the earliest post i could find for me was

1999, but I have been reading ramva since about early 98...

**************************************************************** dragenwagen

1966 Type I - Daily Driver 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
"Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Their Territory."****************************************************************
Reply to
dragenwagen

ROTFLMAO!

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

'LOL' is half of your's!

lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Jan not sure how to search for specific e mail addresses yet, but you don't have to worry.....you are still King and all of the rights and privelages that go along with it. Not sure if that will help you if Kidd wants you to take the garbage out or wash the dishes. :o)

Reply to
Bill B.

Search: "Jan Andersson" -LOL -ROTFLMAO

Result: 17 posts

he he he :-D

Reply to
Howard Rose

Haha!

I could try.... hehe...

Thank GOD for dishwashers.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

So that's how you do it............ Hell, I was just surprised I had a High count on the short term list that was in the OP...............I have been very busy and haven't really been posting much for a few months now.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Yeah. I have a dishwasher. His name is Jan. :)

K. John C's proof:

Kidd Andersson

Har de har har

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Must get real expensive sending all those dishes and stuff back and forth to finland, eh? *8-}

the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Tom Malmevik

Not sure why none of my post are getting thru but I'm sure it has to do with AOHell

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Darn. We didn't even miss you.