Lash Caps and Swivel Feet?

Would it cause any harm to use Lash Caps and Swivel Feet? TIA!

Reply to
Jim Ed

Swivel feet (Elephant Foot Lifters) are a great idea. Far less rocker arm tip wear and internal friction. HOWEVER, do not use the type that have a ball with a flat spot on them. THey are hard to adjust and if you over reve, the ball can turn and change valve geometry by as much as .020 or more.

We have the elephant foot adjusters in stock. We also have valve lash caps, but they are not really required (unless you are running very high spring pressures.)

Jim SR Racing

JIM

I think I will try the .080 taller than stock lash caps and forget about the ball swivel feet adjusters.

Reply to
Jim Ed