last call for FREE T4

Hi again.Someone must want this.I'll even include the generator and a box of bearings.Must be gone this weekend.Come on,start your winter project now and beat the rush.Thanks,Steve

Reply to
Ilambert

Stop it, you're killing me :)

Wish I was closer. I would pick this up in a heartbeat ...

knt

Ilambert wrote:

Reply to
knt

You really need to tell us where this is located. City, state, country; it's easy to assume that everyone here lives next door to you, but Usenet is international.

-

Jim Adney

Earlier post said long island N.Y.

you, but Usenet is international.>