Lights & Lenses

I need a new lense for by buggy lights. "Yankee 77" is on the base of the lights all the way around the car but I've Googled "Yankee 77" and all I get is baseball related stuff. Nothing against the Bronx Bombers but...I'm more interested in buggy lights right now. Any ideas?

The part number on the lens itself is PI69 or PL69. Not exactly sure, it's hard to see. It's an amber half round lens for the front blinker.

Thanks, < TC

Reply to
tcrdn11

to the bottom, next to last listing. hth

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Thank you, thats it!