MANN to FRAM Oil filter equivalent

Does anyone know what is the FRAM equivalent of a Mann W712/4 oil filter to fit a CB Performance #1732 Remote oil filter adapter?

Thanks,

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

HP 1 will work or any of the ford filters

sidewinder

Reply to
sidewinder

MANN filters are much better than FRAM (Almost every filter is better than FRAM...).

Take a look at this site:

Bill, '67 Bug.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos

Yes, you're right. I didn't know where to get them locally.... so a FRAM would be better than nothing. Found them this morning at Vdubfolks. Sometimes it's good to know these things if one is ever in a pinch.

Thanks,

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

The HP Fram Filter series is a whole different animal ... made to better standards ... And I've heard that Fram has addressed it's problems with the new DG series .

sidewinder

Reply to
sidewinder

If you don't want to use the racing filter (HP 1 ) a PH 8A will do or a PH

46 or PH 3600
Reply to
sidewinder

My mistake , meant to say TG series ... the DG has Teflon in it

sidewinder

Reply to
sidewinder