master cylinder question

I went out today to find a nice big puddle of brake fluid under the front of my '66. it looks like the rubber grommet the line from the fluid reservoir is pressed into is leaking. Does anyone know if I can just get this grommet, or, in the worst case, if I buy a new master cylinder, say from aircooled.net, will it come with this grommet? The picture on ac.net's site doesn't seem to have a grommet in it...

Thanks,

gary

Reply to
Gary