Ah crap. Gonna go looking tomorrow...

With all of the problems with that F##### POS dodge dikoda I am going to go look at a beater tomorrow. To bad it's not an ACVW. Hopefully it will get me thru the winter. Already lined up a time to look at it tomorrow.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Musta missed something... You have a Dakota too? I've had a few probs with mine! I have gotten my money's worth out of it though cuz I only spent $1200 on it. Lotsa used parts available close where I live...

I am going to go

Hopefully it will get me

tomorrow.

Reply to
Busahaulic

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:58:53 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" shared the following:

Are the Dakotas the ones with the ball joint problems they were talkin' about on the news the other night?

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Ball joints engine transmission differential abs/brakes

Reply to

I spent $1200 on it last time it was in the shop. Now bad ball joints engine transmission differential abs/brakes at 62000 easy miles itsa 1999 turd bought new for $21K It's also the last POS chrysler product I will ever buy new. Been thinking about locally advertising for them ]:->

Ever see a rolling billboard?

Reply to

Oh well still looking... This car was ok for a beater except it wandered when accelerating or deccelerating. So I passed on it.