Ah crap. Gonna go looking tomorrow...

With all of the problems with that F##### POS dodge dikoda I am going to go look at a beater tomorrow. To bad it's not an ACVW. Hopefully it will get me
thru the winter. Already lined up a time to look at it tomorrow.
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) http://imfurplay.tripod.com http://4play2nyte.tripod.com
Musta missed something... You have a Dakota too? I've had a few probs with mine! I have gotten my money's worth out of it though cuz I only spent $1200 on it. Lotsa used parts available close where I live...

I spent $1200 on it last time it was in the shop. Now bad ball joints engine transmission differential abs/brakes at 62000 easy miles itsa 1999 turd bought new for $21K It's also the last POS chrysler product I will ever buy new. Been thinking about locally advertising for them ]:-> Ever see a rolling billboard?
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) http://imfurplay.tripod.com http://4play2nyte.tripod.com

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:58:53 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)"

Are the Dakotas the ones with the ball joint problems they were talkin' about on the news the other night?
-- Travis http://jeepadventures.dyndns.org/jeep.html The meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it. :wq!
Ball joints engine transmission differential abs/brakes
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) http://imfurplay.tripod.com http://4play2nyte.tripod.com

Oh well still looking... This car was ok for a beater except it wandered when accelerating or deccelerating. So I passed on it.
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) http://imfurplay.tripod.com http://4play2nyte.tripod.com