More Mario

I can build plans for a time machine, too. Maybe I'll change the materials from Unobtainium to Bondo. Seems to work for Mario and Sherry.

Reply to
John

I try really hard to take what others say with a grain of salt and see for myself before I form any of my own opinions. Over the past five or so years however, I've seen more and more bad ju-ju on here and the Samba about Mr Gavazzi and as I see it theres no way anyone could make the mistake of giving him the benifit of doubt. Holy crap, if you do a google search for "mario gavazzi" the first ten hits are about the man and what a crook he is...

I'm a little confused on two points though,

#1: Anyone who asks anyone has to know that at best Mario's a bad risk and even if one were to go into his shop "blind" they'd have to see that he's either stoned or retarded. (no offence to the mentally challenged but I've seen the youtube he stars in...) How can he have any customers at all?

#2: Even if he is able to dupe the unfortunate few like Joan and Benjamin why the heck is he still hanging around here when it's painfully obvious that everyone here thinks he's a human butt plug?

Reply to
pepsifreek

Because mario is to stupid. He thinks being a butt plug is a good thing. And in his case it very well could be a step up.

Reply to
rjmacres

More on Mario:

If you go here ...

And do a search on Mario Gavazzi, you will see ANOTHER open judgement that we didn't know about until now. What is this now, four or five judgements against him that he hasn't paid? We have his home and business address and will be forwarding them to the attorney responsible for the case.

Mario - you are a real piece of work, you know that? You just run to another place everytime you get caught instead of acting like an adult. What is it, like the third or fourth time you've had to leave a state with your tail between your legs? Scum. Its amazing that people like you can use a mirror and still continue to function.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

What i don't run from anywhere, I have been in NC for 13 yrs now

the only reason I left MD is because I nearly died from an accident I suffered at work.

Let me know when you want to find out who my 3rd grade teacher was.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hey mario, I appriciate your recent email but I'd rather keep things in the open here, if that makes me a sheep then baaa-freekin-baaa... and another thing, if most of the people here are ignorant sheep then why do bother hanging around? Lastly (although I seriously doubt that this will be the last exchange) why would I want to look at your webshot page? I'm pretty good with photoshop myself, one time I caught a rat in my shop. I photoshop'd a pic a friend took to make the rat look huge! It looked totally real even though everyone knew it was fake.

(((((copied and pasted from an email mario sent me))))) I have customers because I'm very good at what I do and unlike most of the ignorant people here that are sheep, my customers see my work and trust me. take a look at my webshot page and its easy to see why.

Mario

Mario

Reply to
pepsifreek

Now why would an accident cause you to leave a state ? That makes no sense at all. But thats the usual for you. And why would anyone give a shit who your 3rd grade teacher was. You probably found a way to screw them over to.

Reply to
rjmacres

I think when mario emails you it means he likes you. Did he compare you to a sheep ? That means he really likes you as he's into sheep.

Reply to
rjmacres

I think when mario emails you it means he likes you. Did he compare you to a sheep ? That means he really likes you as he's into sheep.

Well then, here you go Mario!

pepsifreek

I don't really care who your teacher is, you moron, but I did have a nice chat with Brian Blitz today - remember him? He's the one who successfully sued you in Maryland District Court all those years ago. And guess what? The case is still active! They renewed the judgement against you about a year ago, so no problem doing it again, now that they have all of your phone numbers, your email address, your home address, your business address, and all of Sherry's particulars.

So unfortunately, your third grade teacher didn't come up. Although I'm guessing that that was significant for you, being the last year of school you actually completed and all.

I wonder if they can collect interest on unpaid judgements like yours. I bet they do!

And what I really, really need to point out here is that that judgement is right out there for everybody to see. You can't deny it. You can't explain it away. You lost in court for ripping somebody off and you RAN like a little thief in the night without paying. It is official - right there in black and white for everybody to see - that Mario Gavazi of Vintage Werks Restoration is a low-down lying scumbag of a thief. No more wiggling, sonny. We've had your number all along.

Again, I just find it hard to believe that anybody would want to go through life being a bottom-feeder. You have had the opportunity all along to go back and make things right, but you just pretend it all didn't happen. And that's where you're damned. And it WILL follow you for the rest of your pathetic life.

=C2=A0

Reply to
Meyer

John Connolly

1) I am even more confused now.

2) You say North Carolina will not prosecute and jail Mario regarding the thousands of dollars of defrauding customers.

3) In Toronto I have seen people prosecuted for putting their 50 cents into a newspaper box, and taking out more than 1 newspaper.

4) New York city was cleaned up by the former mayor who prosecuted every offence, even spray-painting graffiti, breaking a window.....

5) In multiple American states and Canadian provinces, men who lose their employment and can no longer afford excessive child support are being prosecuted through unemployment garnishees, loss of driver's license, seizure of passport, forfeiture of pension and jail time.

6) One would hope more VW enthusiasts in North Carolina would document (I don't mean a phone call to the police) on paper the offences, dollars, dates, times, signed and sworn witness statements, photographs........ committed by Mario. Several years in jail can be a powerful deterrent against someone who enjoys "bondo" defrauding of customers.

Toronto, Canada =2E. =2E.

Reply to
rvirgin22

You guys need to contact the local District Attorney about this. What Mario is doing is illegal. When a Mechanic gives you a price he can not tell you you owe more to get your car back.

Take your documentation with you and lay it out. If all of you that he has screwed will do this they have to take action. I am a model builder by trade and one of my hobbies. I sell model kits and accesories at swap meets. Our group also has a similar thief in our midsts that is as legendary as Mario in his lies and numerous thefts ,most of his through the internet. He also has many aliases. I pressed charged against him through our District Attorney and got quick results, My money!

From the new story posted above, sounds like Mario is now a mobile shop so he can steal you car and sell it like a chop shop and stay one step ahead of the law.

Just my 2cents worth, Mike

Reply to
Mike West

he was right, in a sense.... the car was taken to a North Carolina carshow and shown to everyone...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani