motors for sale

motors, transmissions, parts for VW, Datsun, Triumph TR 7 , marine engine, and aluminum V 8. see a list at

motorheads

And these are almost free and in cuba! right?

Hmmm. Let me know when the boat sails. I have a lot of Coast Guard friends down in Florida. I'll make sure they impound the motors before shipping the migrants back to Havana.

Reply to
Alan Nelson