MSN Says We're Girly Men

Just saw a ladies test to see if "Your Man is Too Much of a Girly Man"

We stack up the most girly points for our chosen rides...

What if we own 5 or 6????

I'd better get a Monster Truck quick

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead

"MN AirHead" wrote

rid=542128

I think that `test' is probably referring to the Concept 1, not to an aircooled Beetle.

Reply to
Scott H.

Shag...

I try to touch all the feminine sides that dont run faster than me....

My beatiful bride says I'm too in touch with her feminine side.

Reply to
MN AirHead