Limo Anyone??

Wow -- while I feel sorry for the poor bug, I also admire the inventiveness and the work done. Is it yours?

Reply to
Remco

Opposite Anyone??

Lorem Ipsum

What is that, Stafford??? A bit of an explanation might help. Just looks like a sporty little car to me.............no badge, nothing to compare to............might ba a corvette sized vehicle, or even bigger.............might be a go-cart...........help me here.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®